LESSONS IN SCAMMING, AND REVERSE TROLLING PART 2
Ok, so while the “Confidence” Dude is checking up on me, I’m over on the other end over here, having this separate conversation concurrently.
The thing about this is that…I CAN’T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT STILL HAPPENS!
But alas….it does.
And I see how it can.
Brilliant stuff, but fuck I feel so bad for the folks that get duped by this shit.
That’s why I don’t feel bad about trollin in reverse.
So here is the dialogue for your enjoyment.
All off the cuff.
1. Since you’re initially contacting them, you’re probably more likely to divulge your personal details because, after all, you reached out to them.
2. The context is AUTOMATICALLY shifted because you were referred to them.
3. Like80% of the hurdle is removed for the scammer if you are introduced.
4. The Google picture trick – Run their profile pic through google images to see if you can verify – just food for thought.
5. NEVER share credit card details or Any personal details in the chat box…EVER!
6. Always use proof elements. Just look at that certificate….legit!
7. Professionalism is contextual? I’ve said this before…but some folks disagree.
8. Feign disinterest – Debbie ain’t got no time for this shit!
What were some of your takeaways?
Was this useful or stupid?
Report these folks whenever it happens.
For Part 1 just search the title of this post.
Want to chime in with your thoughts on this?
Join the conversation on this thread → Click Here to talk about this